- Master of Laws (LLM) Corporate and Commercial Law-University of London
- QLC- Barrister at Law– Ghana School of Law
- Master of Philosophy- (Finance) KNUST
- Master of Business Administration -(Finance) -Central University
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - (GIMPA)
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting)- KNUST
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation-Ghana (CITG)
- Ass. Degree in Legal Studies-Institute of Commercial Management (ICM-UK)
- Advanced Diploma in Transfer Pricing-Thomas Jefferson Law School (USA)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)-Accountancy- Sunyani Technical University
Francis is a Tax Lawyer with over 17 years of experience in taxation, audit, capital markets, business advisory, transfer pricing, and cross-border taxation. He has worked for Unilever Ghana Plc as the Assistant Manager in charge of Taxation and Guinness Ghana Breweries Plc as the Senior Tax Manager. He has also worked for Telecom giant MTN Ghana as the Lead Tax
Specialist overseeing the company's tax and cross-border tax activities. He has also worked for AAB and Associates, a firm of Chartered Accountants and Auditors based in Accra as an Audit Manager.
Francis has been involved in various projects including tax due diligence, advising on taxpayer remedies and resolution of disputes with revenue authorities, training, providing general advice on market access, investment strategies, and assessing investment incentives. He teaches International Taxation, Oil and Gas Taxation, and Advanced Taxation at More Tax Academy. He is a regular contributor to tax columns in Business and Financial Times in Ghana. He is currently a council member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation Ghana and the Chairman of education and training on the council.